Are you selling or leasing your commercial property? Find out what is necessary to position your office building, business or retail premises, warehouse, hotel or tourist resort on the market in the best possible way and reach your potential buyers or tenants.
Sooner or later, everyone has faced with buying, selling, or renting a property. A property is the foundation of any business, whether it is a core business or is needed to make a company’s core business possible. Consequently, commercial real estate is significant in any company’s business, is it retail, office, warehouse or logistics premises or is needed for tourism activities such as hotels and resorts.
When selling or leasing commercial real estate, it is crucial to develop a good marketing strategy to position the commercial real estate better on the market, increase its market value, and reach target buyers or tenants.
The questions are how to make your property stand out on the market and how to prepare the best possible marketing strategy? Below you can find some recommendations.
It is necessary to pay attention to the production of adequate and attractive sales and marketing materials for the sales process. The visual identity, communication, and the key message sent to the market should be consistent throughout the process, which increases the credibility of the seller or landlord.
What needs to be taken into account when selling or leasing commercial real estate are the marketing and communication tools that we will choose. The first step is to create a brand, which includes:
- Name – The primary tool for presenting the vision of any seller or landlord. In creating the name, it is necessary to consider the location, historical context, architecture, technological solutions, amenities in the building and the area, etc. It is also essential to make an analysis and understanding of the building’s features and its unique selling points;
- Logo – a good logo is not art, it is a strategic tool. Modern office buildings are not only places of business. They play an important role in the public space, becoming a vital part of the urban tissue. They can become a new city landmark and popular destinations among citizens and tourists. That’s why a well-designed logo is crucial for commercial real estate branding.
- Tagline – a short memorable description that clearly communicates the brand message sent to future buyers or tenants. When creating a tagline, it is necessary to take into account that it is in accordance with the name and logo.
An ideal mix of traditional and innovative marketing tools
After designing the brand, it is necessary to choose the best mix of traditional and innovative tools to achieve the best possible visibility on the market. It is vital to emphasize that the combination of tools is chosen based on the type of commercial property that is offered for sale or lease, as well as the market in which it is located. There is no unique approach for all properties. It depends on whether it is an office building, warehouse or logistics space, retail space, shopping center, or hotel.
Traditional tools that can be used are:
- Photographs of the property or realistic renders of the project if the property is not completed yet. Without quality photos and renders, you can’t start a good marketing campaign. People are visual beings, and photographs are the foundation of all further marketing activities.
- Brochure of the property is the first contact of a potential buyer and tenant with the real estate and acts as an ambassador of the property. In addition to photos, the brochure should contain key information about the property and unique selling propositions.
- A promotional video can be published through all available digital channels or used directly during the presentation to potential buyers or tenants.
- Nowadays, it is desirable to have a website where all marketing materials, useful information, and news about the property can be published.
- Email marketing today is undoubtedly one of the most effective tools to reach the target group. The most important thing here is to define the target list well and try to get in touch with all on the list.
- Branding on the construction site, if it is a development project, is certainly an excellent way to announce and present a commercial property that has yet to be built.
Innovative tools that can be used are:
- A 3D virtual walk allows all potential buyers and tenants to view the property through virtual reality-
- Interactive presentations consisting of a multitude of animations, detailed 3D models and can be used according to individual preferences.
- Interactive map showing the property’s environment and all additional facilities located nearby, access roads, parks, simulation of seasons or days and nights.
With this kind of holistic approach, every seller or landlord can fully define the most effective marketing strategy and monitor progress while recognizing the right opportunities and tools on the market to assess the results of all marketing activities.
Our Property marketing services include developing an adequate marketing strategy, selecting and producing all marketing materials, implementing the marketing campaign and the entire sales or leasing process, and monitoring and analyzing campaign results. For more information, visit our service website or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org